Okay, There have been no new posts for a while because this week has been a tough one. I thought they had turned off the wireless in my building because I couldn't find the signal anymore but really my wireless enabling switch wasn't turned on. I don't know how it got turned off, but it's on now and I'm back on line. Yay! So I hit some land marks this week. Here's a list of my new experiences.
- I saw a chahuahua with both front legs in a cast. The poor little guy jumped off the theatre roof. It's a miracle he didn't die.
- I discovered the only man in this world hairier than Brandt. His name is Richie and he's an actor at the lyric. He's a cool guy, swarthy, but really cool. (He likes arrested developement)
- I saw Corey Ewan shirtless (I refuse to elaborate.)
- I saw Corey Ewan in a dress. So did most of the geriatric crowd of Logan. I know some of you have mixed feelings about Doctor Ewan but I must say, the man can rock a dress.
- I sprayed vodka on a set of boobs (Corey's fake boobs for his dress). And don't worry the vodka was very diluted. Sometimes we spray it on the clothes to kill the germs after a show.
- I asked for a condum for the first time and it worked, no one got pregnant. Hee hee. We put condums on the mic pacs so they don't get damaged by the sweat. I had to go and get one for a girl's mic pac.
So all in all it's been crazy.
3 comments:
Dory! Some of those experiences most people won't do in a lifetime! Make the most of the memories. Especially the condom one. Jk
Oh Dorykins!
Vodka, condoms, and boobs what more could a girl ask for in a summer?
Vodka Boobs. That sounds like a new cocktail. Maybe you could market and sell it.
Post a Comment