Monday, June 30, 2008

Super Techies


We were sitting in the green room one night during a performance of The Dresser and somebody said "If you could have a super power what would it be? What would you're name be and what would be your secret identity?" So we all went around the room making up fantasy superhero alteregoes. My power was stretchiness, my name was Sprouse Reitz (yes like the store) and I was a shoe salesman by day. Trent, a techy from the university said he would be a super villain who could read and control minds named,"the big Mamma Jamma". He drew this picture. On the left is his rendering of the big Mamma Jamma and on the left is Sprouse Reitz. Yes, we're nerds, but we're at peace with that.

3 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Dory! How I miss your wit and charm. I can't imagine all the fun you are having. I like nerds!

Cammie said...

Being comfortable with your nerdiness is the first step. It has taken me many years, but I am finally there.

Sprouse Reitz was not only a good store, but it looks like a hot superhero as well. Go Sprouse!

Mari said...

Yes, you guys are nerds! Drama nerds! :) I like the name you've chosen for yourself. We've got Alco now and it's pretty good, but those Sprouse Reitz days were some good days.