Yesterday I got fitted for a wig. I had to have my hair in pin curls to put the wig on. So when we took the wig off and the pin curls out my hair was all fluffy. So Leslie, the costume designer who was wigging me decided to do my hair all cute and funny. Then she said "hang on one second we're gonna put ribbons in your hair!" I thought it was fun, so instead of redoing it when I got home I actually left it that way when I went to work the show:)
Friday, July 18, 2008
My Hair
Yesterday I got fitted for a wig. I had to have my hair in pin curls to put the wig on. So when we took the wig off and the pin curls out my hair was all fluffy. So Leslie, the costume designer who was wigging me decided to do my hair all cute and funny. Then she said "hang on one second we're gonna put ribbons in your hair!" I thought it was fun, so instead of redoing it when I got home I actually left it that way when I went to work the show:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look hot!
So hot! Dory you are a cutie! I can't wait to see you in your play
Post a Comment