Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why I Have Ceased Laying Down The Law!!!

So things seem to pick up quickly half-way through the semester, and that is the excuse I'm using for not maintaining the adventures of FSK or this blog or any other publication-type endeavor which I am engaged in. So here's some of the things I've been through lately.
  • A computer virus that has slowed down my lap top to the pace of an arthritic snail riding a wave of cold tar in January (Massive system restore will ensue *frownie face*)
  • Two rounds of auditions for the spring theater shows. (A part in a vignietty ensemble play ensued)
  • Beginning rehearsals for Bertold Brecht's The Life of Gallileo (Awesomeness ensued)
  • Snow (nasty red slush ensued)
  • A much over-due oil change (giving large amounts of money to Big O ensued.
So Yeah, that's about it. I promise as soon as I can get my computer fixed I will commence Laying Down The Law!

No comments: