Friday, September 9, 2011
Laying Down The Law!
As you may already be aware I am trying to gather support for my web-comic, The Adventures of Francis Scott Key Attorney at Law. I have started a blog on which I post jpegs of each episode and I am hoping to soon post videos of what I call "voiced" comics. Basically it's like teen girl squad but even more low-budget. You can view the hilarity at www.fskfullcolor.blogspot.com. There is a link to it on my side bar as well as on my facebook. Also, most people who read this blog have been invited to "like" Francis Scott Key on facebook. Please do so and tell all your friends! I know you're thinking to yourself, "Oooo Dory's written a historical fiction comic, it must be too cerebral and high-brow for normal humans." Let me assure you, it is neither of those things. Not even 1/8 of it is accurate, and the less you know about post-revolutionary America, the more you will enjoy it. So please share with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment