Monday, August 1, 2011

Where Angels Fear To Tread

Where is that? you might ask. Well, youtube of course! Like two years ago or something I had the idea of recording my own ukulele vocal cover of Elvis' "Can't Help Falling In Love," so I set about arranging it. I found a set of tabs I liked and used some audio freeware to record several versions. This is about the third or fourth recording, and is, I think, the best one. I was considering posting it on youtube along with a little slide show type thing and then I thought, "Why not go all the way? Make a little animation?" So it was back to the internet for some more editing freeware (hurray for freeware!). I dusted off my colored pencils and my Sony Cybershot and sat down at my desk at the ave to make a little animation (for those of you who haven't seen me for a few days this is why). So here it is. It's a bit raw since I don't have the best equipment, or the best lighting, or the most patience, work ethic, talent and know-how, but for my first animation I think it turned out pretty alright. Enjoy. (It's also on my facebook. Don't try searching it on youtube, it's like the 70,000,000th video of the same title)

2 comments:

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Dory That was Amazing!!!! I loved it you are so talented!

Bethany Gilson said...

Dory I loved it! You are a great artist too!