Saturday, July 30, 2011

Goings Off

Hello, for those of you who still check this in the vane hope of an update, here are the things I have been doing recently, and what has ensued. They are in reverse order.

  • Worked a 12-hour day - Boardom ensued.
  • Began creation of a stop motion animation video to go along with a song I recorded on my computer. Look for it on youtube soon! - Stopmo fun will ensue!
  • Worked an 8-hour day - laziness ensued.
  • Learned "Delirious Love" by Neil Diamond on the guitar - Rocking out ensued.
  • Worked an 8-hour day - tiredness ensued.
  • Watched a butt-ton of movies - Media overload ensued.
  • Drove home from Salt Lake - 3+hours of singing ensued.
  • Had Gellatos with Tanner and Matty - Laughter and stories ensued.
  • Went to Cali's baptism - a few little tears and chasing a toddler ensued.
  • Saw Mis Familia - Happiness ensued!
  • Saw Captain America - Nazi fighting dreams ensued.
  • Went to a ghost town with Mom, Dad, and Tyler - Picking up old glass and taking pictures of fossils ensued.
  • Woke up at Bethany's to the Sound of her and Tyler rocking out to the Friday song - peppiness ensued.
  • Went to a free Decemberists concert in pioneer park - lusty fan-girl-ness ensued! (I could swear Colin Meloy looked at me.)
  • Drove to Salt Lake - Getting stuck in construction twice ensued.
That's all the really exciting stuff! Thanks for reading, and I hope I'll have pictures of my adventures posted soon.

No comments: