This week's random photo comes from my senior year of High School. Some friends and I put together a tribute band to our favorite cello goth-rock group, Rasputina. We played two of their songs at senior talent night (alteres talent nacht ;) and put on a heck of a show if I do say so myself! And of course if you're gonna play cello goth rock, you better look cello goth rock, which should be enough to explain my outfit.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Random Photo Friday
This week's random photo comes from my senior year of High School. Some friends and I put together a tribute band to our favorite cello goth-rock group, Rasputina. We played two of their songs at senior talent night (alteres talent nacht ;) and put on a heck of a show if I do say so myself! And of course if you're gonna play cello goth rock, you better look cello goth rock, which should be enough to explain my outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember that day!!! The always entertaining, Emery High School days.
Post a Comment