Monday, January 4, 2010

Stats

Yes, I realize it has been forever and a day since I actually updated this thing, and I'm sorry, but it would take even longer than that to post separate posts about what I've been doing since my last post so here are a few bullets of the big things and the "ensues" which were so popular in my last such post, plus some of my stats that might surprise you.

  • Was in small musical, The Spitfire Grill, (much agitation ensued)
  • Supervised wardrobe crew for production of Our Town whilst rehearsing Spitfire (much stress ensued)
  • Got paid to supervise wardrobe crew for dance concert (money ensued!)
  • Got hired to supervise wardrobe crews for whole spring season (money to ensue at a later date)
  • Went home for Christmas!!! (Much festivity ensued)
  • Got approved to work for the Shakespearean Festival in exchange for free housing (moving out of old apartment, leaving terrible, annoying, archaic room-mate behind ensued)
  • Went back to school (having all the money sucked out of me ensued)

Stats:
  1. Graduated 2008
  2. Moved away from home 2 weeks after graduation
  3. Worked only three jobs sins that time
  4. Moved 8 times since graduating
  5. lived with a total of 18 different women since graduating
  6. Been in 3 legitimate plays since 2008
  7. Worked for 2 different repertory companies since 2008
  8. Never held a job that wasn't in the theater (barring that call center I worked at for a week)
  9. Been on 4 dates since leaving high school
  10. Had zero boyfriends in twenty years
  11. Kissed 23 guys total, 20 of them in the same day ;)
  12. Only ever had 1 cell phone

4 comments:

Cammie said...

After reading your stats and blog post, smiling and missing you ensued

Lyon Pride said...

What's this about 20 guys in one day?

Bethany Gilson said...

Dory after reading your posts much hilarity ensued! I miss you!

Dory said...

oh you guys is sweet! Yeah, the 20 in one day thing...it was my birthday...I'm not skanky in real life.