Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Scottish Play....Finnished


me, Banquo (Steven Grawrock) and The Porter (Kristen Henley)


The best make-up artist ever, Jacob Bladh

A Bunch of bad asses with their guard down

The Weird Sisters (Me, Shauny Worthen, Hye Soo Dixon)

Me make-up

Me Costume


Well, I finally have time to post now that the Scottish play is over. We had a good run and it was a great show. I have to give props to our designers who made even the most minor characters look astounding! And a special thank you to my personal make up guru, Jacob who prevented me from killing myself with latex and other make-uppy things I don't really understand. Long story short, best show ever!

2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Dory you rocked! It so fun to see you!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

That makeup looks awesome. I miss you. I wish I could have been there.