skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 28, 2009
Birthday Shout Out
Happy Birthday Brandt! I love you like a wee bairn, and I hope all your wildest dreams come true. (Accept that REALLY wild one with Richard Ghere and coconut oil, that one could get one of us arrested)
1 comment:
Cammie
said...
I hope he had the best day. BTW: Just gross with the Richard Ghere comment!!
September 29, 2009 at 8:38 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Announcements
From now until August 10 I will be performing in
45 Second to Broadway
and
Song Poems Want
at the Neil Simon Festival in Cedar City.
My Favorites
Ukuleles
Good films
Stupid films
Theatre
Jane Austin Movies
Dippin' Dots
Black Adder
Monty Python
Black and Blueberry Sobes
Sunflower seeds
Don't Be So Dramatic
Click on Will to check out this blog of all the play's I've done so far
Friends
The Adventures of Francis Scott Key
Mike and Jayna
Squint Squad
Mari...it rhymes with atari
Home Grown Gilsons
Wild Meowzers
Kilts and Cowboy Boots
Blog Archive
►
2014
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(11)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(42)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(7)
Birthday Shout Out
Frozen Hell
Profiles in Obnoxiousness
Zombieland!!!
Sorry Guys
Now We're Really Screwed
Perhaps We Have Sinned!
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(42)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
About Me
Dory
Some call me the gangsta of love.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I hope he had the best day. BTW: Just gross with the Richard Ghere comment!!
Post a Comment