Monday, September 14, 2009

Zombieland!!!



This is the movie I wish I could see! I saw a trailer for it on youtube and it looked hilarious, I mean, how could Woody Harelson killing zombies with a banjo not be hilarious? But alas it is rated R for violence language and nudity, the three things I can't handle. So I'd really appreciate it if you guys would watch the trailer and tell me if it doesn't look like one of the funnier things you've seen. I'd also really be grateful if someone would go and see it and tell me all the parts where I'd have to shut my eyes.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Sorry Dor! No luck here!

Dale and Courtney said...

As your risque friend, I have to disappoint you...The Movie Rocks! The disappointing part is that it doesn't suck and therefore you actually are missing something! It was by far the funniest thing i've seen in years. There is even a suprise superstar apperance by non other than MR. Bill Murray! That's right, I'm sorry, but it is in fact everything it looks, including violent, slightly profane, and I do recall a bit of nudity. Funny though, fracking funny!