Have you ever....?
- Gone on a blind date kinda
- Skipped School no
- Watched someone yes
- Been to Canada yes
- Been to Florida nope
- Been to Europe nope
- Been to Mexico nope
- Been on a plane no
- Been Lost yep (in Price embarrassingly)
- Been on the opposite side of the country no
- Gone to Washington DC no
- Swam in the ocean If buy swam you mean peed, yes.
- Cried yourself to sleep too many times
- Played cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians Not only cowboys and indians and cops and robbers but also Antony and Cleopatra, surfs and vassals, and pa's and cpa's
- Recently Colored with crayons Some people don't do that?
- Sang Karaoke Once too many
- Paid for a meal with coins only several times.
- Done something you told yourself you wouldn't yes
- Made prank phone calls sadly no
- Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose more like out of my mouth and all over Brandt's food.
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue who hasn't?
- Danced your heart out Literally
- Written a letter to Santa still do
- Been kissed under the mistletoe nope
- Watched the sunrise with someone yes (relay for life)
- Blown bubbles yep
- Gone ice-skating yep
- Been skinny dipping outdoors sadly no
- Gone to the movies yes
- Sat outside in the rain yes
- Lived one of your dreams yes (the one about Micheal Wilding in the boiler room)
- Got divorced not possible
- Been in love, the butterfly kind sadly yes
- Eaten Cookies for dinner I'm in college, it's inevitable
- Been on TV Not that I know of
- Stolen any traffic signs no
- Been in a car accident yep
- Driven a 2 door or 4 door vehicle currently
Mother's Name? Gwen (Momula, mommy)
Favorite Drink? Brazilian Lemonade
Father's name? Neal (Neally bob, Daddy)
Body Piercings? None to speak of.
What animal would you be if you could choose one? A llama!
Birthplace? Price Utah
Favorite vacation spot? Disney Land
Favorite Brand of body wash: Anything that smells good.
Favorite TV show: At the moment, Boy Meets World
Number: 12, so many factors, so many products
Movie: Holy Grail/Anything with Ioan Gruffudd
holiday: Christmas (Break out the Neil Diamond Album!)
Dessert: Betty Crocker brownie bowls
Food: Any kind of chicken alfredo
Day of the week: Friday
Toothpaste: Hedley and Wiche, the british toothepaste
Smell: Cookies
Name something you love: Pink flannel
Someone you love: Ioan Gruffudd (I'm drooling....)
How do you relax? Hours of quantum leap.
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Traveling around Italy in a baggy shirt
How many states will you send this message to? 0
Who will respond to this the fastest? Probably Bethany
When was the last time you belly laughed? Like five minutes ago.
3 comments:
Oh Dory! So funny and yet, so insightful.
Oh Dory how do I love you! Seriously I have already been listening to the Neil Diamond christmas album. I love you Neil I want to party with you!
Oh Dory I thought that was grand to get to know you a little better. I only have one concern....british tooth paste....I know that it maybe a stereo type but is that wise?...I have seen a few too many british grills with snaggly yellow teeth:)
Post a Comment