Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Retraction

Okay, so Jayna pointed out that my south park avatar is wearing a pink triangle shirt which it turns out is a lesbian symbol. Let me assure you all that I have not given up men, I was picking shirts and I picked the only pink one. I would change it, but I've already saved the picture and I don't feel like replacing the post right now. Once again, I'm not a lez. In fact, this discourse reminds me of my latest list.
As some of you know and most of you don't I enjoy making lists, mostly of sitcoms, actors, movies comedians and so on. This latest list is the list of celebrities I'd like to hug and why.
  • Ron Pearlman (cause he's so big. Have you seen Hellboy? He's really that big!)
  • Donald Southerland (just so he'd stroke my hair and I could listen to his voice) (and for shear bad-ass factor)
  • Ioan Gruffudd (No explaination required grrrrrrrrr)
  • Paul Giamatti (he's like a teddy-bear, a badastic teddy-bear with heart)
  • Pattrick Dempsey (again, do I need to explain that one?)
  • Freddie Stroma (Young, cute and British spells grrrrrr)
  • Micheal Wilding (Posthumously) (Rent "Under Capricorn" and watch the man work! Why Elizabeth Taylor dumped him, I'll never understand)
  • Allen Rickman (Before you judge me watch Sense and Sensibility 1995)
  • Hugh Jackman (Cuddleable in general, AND he SINGS!!!!!)
  • Ian MacKellen (It's the voice)
and finally....
  • Christopher Lloyd (N'om say'n!)

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Christopher Lloyd? Dory would you like to expound upon that one? Wink Wink!

Cammie said...

Dory,
Don't you think Christopher Lloyd deserves his own post? This is the best retraction statement ever!!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Dory, you rock. Not in the sense of music or "being totally rad", but firm as a foundation; an island, really. teehee.
In addition, you've inspired us to make our own lists as well to better reveal the truth about our own desires, wishes, and dreams---Christopher Lloyd dreams, that is.

Dale and Courtney said...

Donald Sutherland-MASH lives on!!!