Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Frozen Crack
I discovered the goodest thing ever. I went to Hastings to return a movie and I wandered over to the coffee counter to see what they had instead of an Italian soda, but while I was looking at the menu I saw the words "frozen hot chocolate." I asked the girl at the counter if that was good and she said, "Yeah, I know some people who call it frozen crack because they get it every day." So of course I had to get one and it was lovely! Hurray for Hastings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If it's called "frozen crack" you know it's good!
Amen Cammie!
Dory may I offer another crack like substance for you to try in Logan. It is called a "pazookie" and is served at firehouse pizza. It is a giant pizza-sized cookie with a mountain of ice cream and delicous toppings atop it. (and it has 0 calories) okay not even close, but one can dream!
Frozen hot chocolate, mmm! Gotta love that stuff! When you move to Cedar go to Grandies. It's an ice cream place too. They make all of their own ice cream. They have what is called a Panookie which is similar to what Bethany described. Or try the Zion, 24 scoops and every topping you can imagine! You even get your name on a plaque if you can finish it - no I have never gotten one.
Dude- Fro Cho! At the Wyoming Hastings it was called Fro Cho! I never tried it though...darn it all!
Post a Comment