Hello everyone, I have recently found out that my living arrangements at academy square are not what I thought they were going to be. I am therefore attempting to sell my contract for the 2009/2010 school year. I know only about three people actually check this blog, but I also know that you all have friends who may have friends who may have friends who may have young single relatives who need a place to live in Cedar. So seriously, if your friends have friends who have friends etc. etc. tell them I am trying to sell my contract, the apartment is very nice, it has central air, wifi and cable included in the rent, a washer and dryer in the apartment, and a sink in every bedroom. Rent is $1290 a semester or if you want to pay by the month it's about $400 a month. So if your friends of friends of friends are interested my number is (as most of you know) 435-749-1820.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Moving
Hello everyone, I have recently found out that my living arrangements at academy square are not what I thought they were going to be. I am therefore attempting to sell my contract for the 2009/2010 school year. I know only about three people actually check this blog, but I also know that you all have friends who may have friends who may have friends who may have young single relatives who need a place to live in Cedar. So seriously, if your friends have friends who have friends etc. etc. tell them I am trying to sell my contract, the apartment is very nice, it has central air, wifi and cable included in the rent, a washer and dryer in the apartment, and a sink in every bedroom. Rent is $1290 a semester or if you want to pay by the month it's about $400 a month. So if your friends of friends of friends are interested my number is (as most of you know) 435-749-1820.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment