Friday, May 1, 2009

Late

This post comes a day late. You see, yesterday was the one year anniversary of my Grandma Cook's death. I didn't think to post yesterday because I was running around getting ready for my acting final and things of that nature. But in between all the things I was busy with I stopped to think about her. It seems like a million years ago now that she left us and sometimes it seems like yesterday. Sometimes I still think of her and I miss her terribly. I miss her chocolate chip cupcakes, I miss her singing while she worked and I miss the way she loved everybody she met and how she lifted up anybody she talked to, not just her family, but everyone she knew. I don't think I will ever stop missing her.

1 comment:

Bethany Gilson said...

Dory that was really sweet. I miss her all the time!