This week's random photo is from my graduation night. I have about a million pictures of that night posing with all my siblings and friends and this week my finger happened to point at my this one of me and me mum! Me mum is one of my best friends. I have about a million nick names for her (mum, mooma, momula, mumzie) and every time I go home she makes me oatmeal chocolate cookie bars (you know the ones) for me to take back to Cedar with me. She always reminds me to share them with my roomates, which I never do. Heh heh. I'm glad my mum got to be at my graduation, and I miss her dreadfully every second of the day.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Randome Photo Friday
This week's random photo is from my graduation night. I have about a million pictures of that night posing with all my siblings and friends and this week my finger happened to point at my this one of me and me mum! Me mum is one of my best friends. I have about a million nick names for her (mum, mooma, momula, mumzie) and every time I go home she makes me oatmeal chocolate cookie bars (you know the ones) for me to take back to Cedar with me. She always reminds me to share them with my roomates, which I never do. Heh heh. I'm glad my mum got to be at my graduation, and I miss her dreadfully every second of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a cute picture. We miss her here too...And we miss you too!!
Mom is the best! She is so fun!
What a great picture, and an even nicer reminder that you never have to go to high school again.
Post a Comment