I stole this idea from my sister Cammie who does a little thing called flashback Fridays where she puts a picture from the past on her blog every Friday. I like the idea of a serial....thing because I don't know what to write quite often. So I'm Stealing the idea, but I'm going to choose photos from my pictures at random.
This picture is me and Brandt by a conglomerate arch. Most arches are made of sandstone or limestone which is why they erode through the way they do. But this arch is conglomerate rock (big rock made of little rocks) and even though it looks like it fell across this ditch it was actually eroded through by a stream.
3 comments:
This is a very cool picture. When was it taken?
Last year, Marchish
Dad took me out to that arch a few years ago. very cool.
Post a Comment