Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog Updates!!

I've made some changes on my blog as you may have noticed. For one I have a new background! My old one was beautiful, but I thought it was time for a change. I also thought it was time to inflict some of my music on my loyal readers so I have added a music player, so you can groove to the Decemberist, Regina Spektor, and Two Gallants as you peruse the contents of my blog!
This is a boring post so I think I'll spruce it up with a list! Here is my list of the top ten sitcoms of my lifetime in no particular order:

  1. The Simpson (longest running tv show in history, can't be bad)
  2. Third Rock From the Sun (massively under-rated)
  3. The Nanny (Turns out Fran Drescher and I have the same birthday)
  4. Boy Meets World (Mr. Feeney got me through some tough times)
  5. King of the Hill (I tell-ya-what)
  6. Seinfeld (The stuff of legends)
  7. The IT Crowd (I didn't say it had to be American, the brits know comedy)
  8. Scrubs (I am JD)(only not a doctor or a dude)
  9. The Tick (2000) (Yet another sadly under-rated sitcom)
  10. Freaks and Geeks (I never watched this when it was on but I should have)

3 comments:

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Dory That List is great! I loved almost all of those. but what the hell. why didn't you put Full House? J/k

Cammie said...

That's perfect! Now all you have to do is update your posts more frequently!! I love reading your posts.

As far as sitcoms go, are you to young for the magnificent Charles in Charge?

Mari said...

One of the ladies I work with loves 3rd Rock From the Sun and she laughs so hard when she tells us about an episode! I need to watch it again. I agree with Cammie that Charles in Charge was one of the coolest ever! Cheers is another classic that I always loved.