Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead! (and by dead I mean no longer living with me)

Ha ha! I am back in the good old CC, and I am in a new apartment! I no longer have to live with she who must not be named and I have some fun room-mates who go to my ward. I've also had a chance to employ my new sandwich maker which I got for Christmas. The maiden sandwich was a ham and butter sandwich. It was good. And tonight I maid a home-maid pizza pocket! Sorry this is such a boring post, but I'm really excited about this stuff!

4 comments:

Cammie said...

The witch is dead {no longer living with you} and a sandwich maker? Life is good for you!!

Lyon Pride said...

I love sandwich makers. You can cook perfect eggs in them, too!

Bethany Gilson said...

Oh the sandwich maker got me through some hard times in college! Dory I never heard you call her a witch-you used a different word! ha ha!

Mari said...

Getting rid of horrid roommates is a blessed occasion indeed. Sandwich makers also warrant a great cause for celebration!