Saturday, December 6, 2008

Open Mic Night



Wednesday was open mic night at The Grind, a little coffee house on main street where they have concerts and variety shows and comedy and stuff. So I decided to go down and do some of my stand up. I had tons of fun and I found a use for the hideously ugly clock I acquired.

4 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Dory how dare you mock my beautiful wedding gift! What were you thinking! jk, I bet you did great. I hope you can perform you gig for me sometime!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Dory I would love to hear your bit. You will have to do it for us Christmas break. Way to be

Tatum said...

Dori,

You have to tell me the next time you do stand up! I would so go to the Grind to see you....oh wait, I just remembered I moved away from Southern Utah 4 months ago...rats. Well, I am adding you to my list of reasons to move back ;) Hope you are having fun at SUU- Go T-Birds! And I do hope I get to experience your routine some day.

Cammie said...

Why didn't you do your stuff for us over the Christmas break? I must see this routine! That clock is awesome!