Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Michael Ballam the revenge!!!!
Sorry I haven't posted for a while I've been devlishly busy. But the other day I was in the music building and I saw a flyer for a girl who teaches voice lessons. And it said that she sang with the Utah Festival Opera. There was a big pull-quote endorsement for her by: who else? None other than the man himself....Michael Ballam *strongbad accent*. Seriously! I thought moving to the opposite end of the state would free me frome the reaches of the Baron of the Bravado but appearently none of us will ever escape the dominion of...Michael Ballam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can't even find sactuary in the temple. This man is EVERYWHERE!
Michael, michael, michael! Oh Dory you and he were meant to be!
Moving to "The Festival City" will not be a respite from your favorite singer/actor/professor. He performs concerts there so keep a look out for large posters of his face plastered all campus.
Post a Comment