Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day Of School

Well, school starts tomorrow, and I'll level with you guys, I'm as nervouse as a hemopheliac in a razor factory. I have a class at 8:00 in the morning and I'm beginning to wonder about the wisdom of that decision. I'm still looking for a job. I have applications at Verizon wireless, Maurices and La Fiesta Mexican Restraunt. Thanks everyone for the job tips and a special thanks to Cammie and Bethany for the resume help. I've started a new blog solely devoted to the plays I've done, so if you feel like looking at some fun pictures of me getting my act on just click on the picture of William Shakespeare on my side bar. It's looking like a busy week ahead so pray for me :)

2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Dory! I have been praying for you! Mostly I have been praying that you get a job at maurices so you can get me some free clothing. Jk! You will find one. PS I like your play blog it is just neat!

Cammie said...

Dor, Your play blog is magnificent! I hope you had a great first day of school. Have you looked for any jobs at the school? There might be some part-time student jobs available.